I would like to play a more active role within the “SharKnights” than just teaching the lectures?
SharKnights and SharkSchool Teaching play an active role within shark conservation. Please contact the office for further information, and what you can do to help, especially if you already are a diver.
Last update on 2020-06-04 by Erich Ritter.
- I am not a teacher, can I still be part of “SharKnights”?
- My son / daughter would like to ask his / her teacher to give a SharKnights lecture, how should he / she go about it?
- I would like to play a more active role within the “SharKnights” than just teaching the lectures?
- My students would like to help sharks, what can they do?
- I plan a bigger project about sharks at my school, can I count on the support of “SharKnights?”
- My school does not allow extra curricular lectures during regular biology class hours? Can I get the support from SharKnights when trying to fight this regulation?
- I don’t see any lectures in my mother tongue. Is there no interest to for a translation, or are there other reasons?
- I found something intriguing and interesting and feel that SharKnights could use this in their lectures, how do I proceed?
- Can I use these pictures and videos elsewhere in my own lectures?
- Whom can I contact if I need clarification about some lecture notes?
- Is there something similar for adults, e.g., lectures that can be presented to dive clubs etc?
- I would like to learn more about a lecture, are there any options how to get more material so I can add it to my already existing lectures?