Is there something similar for adults, e.g., lectures that can be presented to dive clubs etc?
SharKnights is sponsored by SharkSchool (www.sharkschool.org) and SharkSchool Teaching who offer a 2-hour presentation for exactly such an occasion. The lecture revolves around the misconception of sharks, their devastation and ways to save them.
Last update on 2020-06-04 by Erich Ritter.
- I am not a teacher, can I still be part of “SharKnights”?
- My son / daughter would like to ask his / her teacher to give a SharKnights lecture, how should he / she go about it?
- I would like to play a more active role within the “SharKnights” than just teaching the lectures?
- My students would like to help sharks, what can they do?
- I plan a bigger project about sharks at my school, can I count on the support of “SharKnights?”
- My school does not allow extra curricular lectures during regular biology class hours? Can I get the support from SharKnights when trying to fight this regulation?
- I don’t see any lectures in my mother tongue. Is there no interest to for a translation, or are there other reasons?
- I found something intriguing and interesting and feel that SharKnights could use this in their lectures, how do I proceed?
- Can I use these pictures and videos elsewhere in my own lectures?
- Whom can I contact if I need clarification about some lecture notes?
- Is there something similar for adults, e.g., lectures that can be presented to dive clubs etc?
- I would like to learn more about a lecture, are there any options how to get more material so I can add it to my already existing lectures?